Former Projects and Partners Details
Former Projects and Partners :
- Focus on Global South – Indo-Pak peace conference: A Roadmap Towards Peace.
- Focus on Global South – PSAARC - Assembly towards Union of South Asian Peoples.
- Delhi Policy Group – Capacity Development for Peace-Building in Afghanistan: Youth, Think Tanks and Institutions.
- Tibetan Children Villages – Educating, researching and empowering Tibetans on Human Rights & Democracy.
- Centre for Public Affairs – The Fifteenth General Elections and the Emerging Trends in Indian Politics.
- Academy of Third World Studies and the Centre for Northeast Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia University – Seminar on Contested Space and Identity in the Indian.
- Zubaan – Partition: The Long Shadow.
- Centre for Democracy and Social Action – Research Study on Water and Development” in collaboration with the Centre for Democracy and Social Action.
- Institute for Human Development – Access, Aspirations and Assertions: A scientific report of India’s Dalits’ in collaboration with the Institute for Human Development.
The HBF has also collaborated with the following organizations as a part of the cooperation on the aforementioned projects:
People’s Union for Civil Liberty | Indian Social Action Forum | KRITI | ANHAD | Centre for Policy Analysis | Hind-Pak Dosti Manch | Peace Mumbai | SAHR | SANGAT | Action Aid | South Asia Foundation-India | One World South Asia | Aman Trust | AIPSO | AITUC | CEC | CDSA | COVA | Ekta Parishad | Global Gandhi Forum | Intercultural Resources | ICYO | MFA | NACDOR | NAPM | NCDHR | NFFPFW | NFIW | NTUI | PWESCR | SADED | SANSAD | SAPA | VANI | WNTA | IHC | IIC | Max Muller Bhavan.